Vanilla oat-chia porridge
1 small pot vanilla skyr
1/2 dl oats
3 tbsp chia seeds
1 dl milk
1/2 vanilla drops
- Mix together the oats and the skyr.
- Cut the banana into pieces and add to the skyr mix.
- Peel the kiwi and cut it into slices. With a small biscuit form, cut out three flowers (optional), then cut the rest of the kiwi into pieces and add to the skyr.
- Mix together the chia seeds, milk and vanilla drops, let it stand for 5 minutes and then pour it over the skyr mixture.
- Top with some blackberries, close the jar and store overnight.